HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT

Firstly, click on this link http://www.freebiejeebies.co.uk/?id=7097, and register with the site FOR FREE.

Next, you will be asked to complete ONE offer. I would recommend the LoveFilm offer, as you are signing up for a FREE TRIAL. You need to recieve some free dvd rentals and return them BEFORE cancelling your memebership for the offer to be valid. If you cancel before the trial is over though, you will not be charged- you MUST recieve some dvds though.

Finally, you need to get the required amount of friends/aquaintences to do the same, and you will be sent your free console!

I needed some convincing when I first heard about this. I would recommend looking at this video of a BBC report on 'freebie sites' http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vwc597xh18k. It explains that these companies can afford to send out free products because they are paid quite large sums of money by the offer sites for every person who completes an offer. So, the freebie site makes a profit because they have more than enough money to get a Wii etc for each person who completes their friend referrals!


SO- WHY NOT GIVE IT A GO, AND YOU TOO CAN BENEFIT AS I HAVE! It really does work, but because so many people immediately assume it's a scam without looking into it, only a few 'in the know' get the free gifts!